Advocate. Connect. Educate.
Wheat Ridge Business District
The Wheat Ridge Business District (WRBD) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that offers matching funds to businesses and commercial properties in the City of Wheat Ridge in order to improve the appearance of the commercial corridors.
Most eligible improvements must be to areas visible from the public right-of-way or for public accessibility. The goal of this program is to leverage private improvements while making revitalization efforts affordable, creative, and community-based.
Grant categories include:
- Up to $3,750 for sign improvements
- Up to $6,000 for conversion of pole signs to monument signs
- Up to $7,500 for facade improvements
- Up to $2,500 for architectural/design assistance
- Up to $6,000 towards a completed accessibility project
- Up to $3,000 towards a Visual Impact Special Project that increases curb appeal
- Up to $900 for a landscaping project
- Up to $600 for exterior painting project supplies
- Up to $2,500 for a new exterior mural
- Larger Facade Plus grant up to $35,000
Learn More at www.WRbusinessdistrict.org